FPOM is Manitoba’s #1 online directory. With over 18,000 business listings, we are dedicated to providing a world class customer service experience. FPOM is committed to making employment with us a satisfying experience by offering:
• Unbelievable compensation package
• Annual awesome incentive trips (Based on performance)
• Birthday’s off
The successful candidate will place outbound calls to potential customers to sell FPOM products and / or services. The Inside Sales Representative will reach business targets through excellent telephone and communications skills. Through the creation of new leads and solicitation of the existing client base, the successful candidate will develop his or her phone-based revenue generation. Environment is fast-faced, so a passion for sales is definitely a pre-requisite for this role.
• Cold-calling of prospective clients through lead generation of various external sources
• Getting past the gate-keepers and in front of the decision-makers
• Collaborate with Sales Manager to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
• Maintain and expand the company's database of prospects.
• Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
• Make outbound follow-up calls to existing client base for potential cross-sell and / or up-sell opportunities
• Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
• Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
• Meet established productivity goals: sales, call handling time, records accuracy
• Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
• Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
• University or college degree in marketing or communication or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
• Minimum 2 years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity.
• Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
• Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
• Experience with customer relationship management software.
• Strong proven negotiating and closing skills
• Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
• Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
• Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
• Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Strong written communication skills.
• Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
• Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
• High level of integrity and work ethic
• Experience with Web Based applications and Windows
• Language Skills
• Fluency in English
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Please email your cover letter and resume, specifying the position title in the subject line.
• We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
• FPOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment.
• Job Type: Full-time
• Required education:
• High school or equivalent
• Required experience:
• Sales: 2 years
Must be living in Manitoba for the past 10 years
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please submit your resume and a cover letter at email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.