FPOM builds relationships. Through various digital media solutions, we help Manitobans find information on the products and services around them, while enabling local businesses to make sure their products and services are seen and heard. We exist to champion the local economy by enabling connections between Manitobans and their local businesses.
Here at FPOM we are growing and so is our Sales Team!
If you are performance and commissions driven, then we have the right Sales role for you!
This is an outbound call center sales position and your objective is to acquire new FPOM customers who can benefit from digital marketing solutions. Part ambassador and part salesperson, you will have a customer-first mentality and a results-driven attitude. You will enjoy negotiating to build the best partnership. Your focus will be acquiring new business partnerships through cold calling and emailing while establishing the foundation of a strong relationship with our clients. You meet deadlines, are results focused and don’t like to come in second!
• Over-achieve your targets!
• Understand and promote FPOM products and services over the phone
• Utilize your natural ability to hunt and leverage prospecting skills to build relationships and partnerships
• Identify and discuss advertising needs with your customers
• Design proposals for customers based on a needs assessment
• Maintain positive and effective customer relationships
• 90% travel across Manitoba –Mostly Winnipeg
• Post-secondary education or equivalent Professional experience
• Minimum of 2 years outbound telephone and Field sales experience
• Solid negotiation skills with the ability to handle rejection and close the sale
• Strong computer aptitude
• Strong organizational skills and ability to handle competing priorities
• Compete to win attitude, motivated by friendly competition amongst the team
• Positive can-do attitude with the ability to be coached and can effectively implement feedback
• Excellent communications skills
• Post-secondary education in Sales/Marketing/Business discipline is an asset
• Business Development experience a strong asset
• Media industry sales experience
• Must be living in Manitoba for the past 10 years
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please submit your resume and a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.