SOLID COMPANY OPPORTUNITY!
Application Closing: April 29, 2016
Kenroc is a well established Saskatchewan based specialty building material supplier, with Branches throughout Western Canada.
We are currently seeking the right people to join our Company at our Winnipeg Branch as material handling Class 3 Delivery Drivers. If you are dependable, like new challenges every day, working outdoors and physically demanding work, this is the job for you!
What do we have for YOU?
- Full-Time Hours & Competitive Pay
- Great Benefits & Company Pension Plan
- Profit Sharing & Incentive/Bonus Program
- NO Overnight Travel
- Safety-Focused Environment
- Gym/Health Subsidy
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Plus ..!
Our Drivers work with Delivery Specialists as a team making deliveries to our customers. Depending on where the customer has asked for the delivery to be made, delivery equipment such as articulated truck mounted booms/forklifts or conveyors may be used. Drivers and Delivery Specialists unload and physically place the building materials either inside buildings or on rooftops as requested by the customer.
- A desire for physically demanding work (who needs a gym!)
- Good listening, verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated safety focus
- Ability to successfully work within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced/demanding role
- Physically able to handle heavy lifting/carrying (up to 100 lbs)
- Fall restraint training - asset!
- Finding information
- Job task planning and organizing
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Document use
- Reading text
- Ensure adherence to safety standards
Current Driver Abstract & License is required
Pre-placement drug testing is mandatory
Kenroc offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package including health, disability, dental, vision, life insurance, pension and profit sharing for all employees.
If you are interested in this opportunity please deliver, email or fax your resume by the above-noted closing date to:
Kenroc Building Materials Co. Ltd.
1820 Selkirk Avenue, Winnipeg, MB R2R 0N6
Att: D. Probetts, Operations Supervisor
Thank you to all applicants for your interest in Kenroc. Candidates selected for our interview process will be contacted in the near future.