Chubb Edwards has an opportunity for a Security Installation Coordinator who possess good working knowledge of project management philosophies.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Coordinate the installation of Access Control, Video, Intrusion, Intercom, Nurse Call, and Asset Tracking systems to the satisfaction of customers.
• Successfully work with tradespeople, and direct project site activities.
• Positive teamwork in conjunction with the Supervisor, Lead Hand(s), Technicians, and Subcontractors.
• Provide project status updates to Supervisor and Lead Hand(s) on a daily basis.
• Use current computer technology to plan, schedule and execute projects.
• Actively participate, through scheduling and planning, in meeting monthly branch financial targets.
Educational /Technical Requirements
Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the Security Installation/Service field.
• Electronics training at the collegiate level (or equivalent practical experience).
• Self-motivated individual with discipline and good time management.
• Knowledgeable in computer networking, with computer
training certification(s) preferred.
• Strong understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
including MS Excel, MS Word, and MS-Project.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
would be a welcome asset.Click Here To Apply