The Data Analyst gathers, analyses, and reports data related to the Canada Student
Loan Program (CSLP), TWCC core business/key performance indicator (KPI) metrics.
This includes both internal and external web metrics systems. The Data Analyst is
responsible to set up and to conduct the necessary data modeling, data mining, data
analysis and data reporting as required by the business. This role is responsible to work
with management and business users to understand their business needs and to
recommend as well, to setup the appropriate solutions.
Vice President, Finance and Special Projects
Qualifications and Experience:
• University or College degree in a related field.
• Experience with statistical analysis and data modeling.
• Approximately 3-4 years of work experience.
• Ability to develop variables and analytic approach in collaboration with project
• Experience with SQL server based technology;
• Experience with contact centre performance metrics is required;
• Expertise with statistical concepts, models and procedures required;
• Experience in interpreting and reporting results of analysis, and experience in
data processing and file management is necessary;
• Experience writing technical reports and manuscripts desirable;
• Hands on and significant experience in data modeling, data mining, data analysis
and data reporting;
• Hands on and significant experience in working with management and business
users to conduct business requirement analysis, solution design and solution
• Hands on experience in building data mart, ETL tools, data cleansing and data
import / export methodologies
To apply please click - http://www.twcc.ca/images/pdfs/dataanalyst_2016.pdf