What is the opportunity?
Do you enjoy talking to people and making a difference in their lives? Then this role as a Living Benefits Sales Consultant may be for you!
What will you do?
As a sales consultant you will be developing relationships through marketing, joint field work and training producers on RBC Insurance’s Individual products with National Account consultants and MGA’s.
By achieving growth targets within your assigned territory, you will enjoy the benefits of a high earning potential.
Here’s what we need from you:
• Professional sales experience that demonstrates a hunger and passion achieved through opportunity spotting, cross-selling, and meeting/exceeding targets
• A talent for listening, establishing trust with prospects, a dedication to finding the right solutions for clients
• An existing network of referrals and/or centres of influence
• A flair for building relationships and a strong work ethic
• An LLQP (Life License) and a University degree or equivalent
• Individual Living Benefits and/or Group product knowledge would be an asset
What’s in it for you?
• A Total Rewards program that includes flexible benefits, work/life balance and career development programs and investment and retirement savings plans
• Competitive pay and high-earning potential
• All the tools, training, and team support you need to grow your business and career
• Flexible work/life balance options
• Sophisticated RBCI software tools to boost your productivity and grow your business
RBC Insurance is an organization that succeeds by bringing out the best in its people. You’ll be part of a supportive, inclusive team that shares common values – including a fundamental respect for each other. At the heart of this is a commitment to diversity. RBC respects and responds to the many competing and evolving priorities in our lives – so you can focus on what you can do best – putting clients first.
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We employ approximately 78,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 39 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. It’s easy! Join our Talent Community and get the inside scoop on the jobs, career paths, and recruitment events that matter to you.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: Your Home Office
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Your Home Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%): 51-75
People Manager: No
Job Posting End Date: 09/25/2016
Req ID: 118337
To apply please click - https://jobs.rbc.com/job/Winnipeg-Sales-Consultant,-Living-Benefits,-RBC-Insurance-MB/357809400/