JOB TITLE: Sales Consultant
BRANCH: Elie, MB
REPORTING TO: Branch Sales Manager
The Sales Consultant is a member of a sales team for Agriculture Equipment. Enjoy working for a company that respects and encourages sales talent and values winning as a team.
We offer an exceptional commission compensation structure, benefits including health and dental coverage, personal days, and an employee stock ownership plan that allows employees to contribute to an RRSP or Non-RRSP account that will be invested in RME stock.
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
• Develop and promote Rocky Mountain Equipment’s products and services in protected trade area
• Identify and acquire new customers from an assigned territory, and/or a set of names and prospects
• Lead all aspects of sales process, including:
-proposals, quotes and cost-estimating
-implementation and deployment of Equipment
• Consult with customer farming operations to reduce costs and increase efficiencies by optimizing latest technology
• Execute solution-selling techniques through equipment product line and service offerings to bundle overall value proposition
• Have significant insight and understanding of the market in trade area including awareness of competitive products
Job Requirements and Qualifications Include:
• Demonstrated ability to grow sales in outside sales capacity
• Exceptional organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
• Strong sociability to develop relationships and ever- expanding personal network
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to influence decisions
• Effective territory management
• Use of RME business system tools consistently and effectively for client documentation and activity
• Attend internal and external Sales Training programs as well as industry events to ensure continuous professional development
• Agriculture industry experience is an asset but not required.
JOB POSTING: www.rockymtn.com/careers
JOB ID: 1754
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be notified. We regret that we cannot accept phone calls regarding the status of an application.