Job Title: Sales Administrator
Location: Winnipeg, MB
1Life Workplace Safety Solutions is a rapidly growing, award winning company that is ready to expand from local
to national markets. Please do not apply if you just want a job. This is the position you’ve been waiting for if you
want the satisfaction of playing a key role in a company with a purposeful Mission and Vision:
- To have an impact on sending workers home to their families safe and healthy at the end of every
- To support organizations in creating profitable and sustainable businesses.
- To foster reverence for Life.
As part of the Sales Team, the Sales Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support
throughout the sales process, including marketing, sales programs/documentation and client calls/fulfillment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
• Demonstrate and excel in 1Life Workplace Safety Solutions’ Mission
• Key characteristics that describe you: trustworthy, optimistic & enthusiastic, high standards,
accountable, delivers on promises, courageous, collaborative, great communicator, learns from others.
• Support 1Life’s sales team to achieve revenue / profitability targets
• Review of existing / creation of new sales and marketing literature (including SOP’s) for accuracy, quality
and content (in conjunction with Executive Assistant and Multi-Media Specialists).
• Creation / distribution of sales metric reporting (KPI’s) in conjunction with finance.
• Support the sales cycle through client follow up, appointment confirmation and proposal creation
• Provide support to the 1Life Sales Team
• Understand client needs and concerns to help them get the job done and win their business
• Communicate regularly with safety professional team in order to resolve client issues
• Lead / assist in CRM accuracy / conversion projects
• Other duties as assigned
© 1Life Workplace Safety Solutions Ltd. 2016
280 Stradbrook Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3L 0J6 www.1LifeWSS.com
P: 204-231-5433 | 1-866-223-7374 info@1Lifewss.com
Last Revised: Mar 9, 2016 Page 2 of 2
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 1 to 2 years of administrative support or client service experience is required
• Ability to work independently with strong self-management
• Experience in sales or marketing would be considered an asset
• Superior interpersonal and client service skills to effectively build relationships
• Demonstrated team-playing attitude
• Strong communication skills, ability to convey message in an organized, clear and effective manner
• A self-starter, taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required
• Flexibility to take on new tasks and responsibilities, as necessary
• Attention to detail is a must have
• Exceptional time management skills
• Goes beyond job requirements to seek opportunities and generate ideas for improvements
• Above average computer skills and aptitude, experience with CRM’s an asset
• A post-secondary education or equivalent experience is preferred
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive compensation
• Generous benefits program
• An amazing corporate culture and a supportive team that is committed to personal and professional
• Dynamic, rapidly growing, award winning company with the opportunity for advancement as we grow
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume in confidence to:
Director of Finance, Administration & HR
We thank all who apply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
1Life Workplace Safety Solutions is committed to the principles and practices of employment equity. We
invite all qualified women and men, including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal
Peoples to apply for our career opportunities.